There needs to be a code word or something that means “my brain is fighting me every step of the way today and I feel like I’m going to vibrate out of my skin, so I need you to forgive everything and go slowly and speak softly and lower your expectations.” And then we could all just be like, “I know I said we could go to a movie tonight but… tangerines.” And the other person would nod and squeeze your elbow or rub your head and you wouldn’t feel like a failure.
1. Remember that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
2. Do “first things first”. (Generally that means doing the most important task first thing in the morning.)
3. Smile, especially when you’re with other people. (Remember that everyone is fighting a hard battle).
4. Include extra time, or margin, in your schedule.
5. QTIP (or quit taking it personally.)
6. Treasure people and experiences over possessions.
7. Do what’s important and say “no” to the rest.
8. Accept that constant change is here to stay!
9. Remember that nothing is usually as serious as it seems at first.
10. Do something relaxing before going to bed.
i just got really fucked up thinking about clouds
- weigh as much as an elephant or a 747 or more but still float
- literally full of electricity much like your standard vibrator
- pisses rain all over us ungrateful bastards
- make cool shapes like rabbits or dongs
- they dont give a fuck where they go they just go to trash shit
props clouds, you’re metal as hell